FWT15 Volunteers-Tasks per event
|Ski dudes (FWQ / Junior's events)|
|Starter (FWQ / Junior's events)||not required|
|Installation resort||not required|
|Priority Lane||not required||not required|
|P/R Media||not required||not required|
|Pack Xtreme||not required|
NO VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR FWT Fieberbrunn, FWT Vallnord, FWT Haines and Swatch Skiers Cup Zermatt
More details about the tasks?
Distribution of the welcome bags
2. Ski Dude (FWQ/Junior's events)
Collect lost skis
Help the competitors if needed
ONLY SKIERS / NO SNOWBOARDERS
3. Starter (FWQ/Junior's events)
Give the start to all competitors
Liaise with the race director
Distribute posters and flyers in the resort
Update the program on the info screens
Inform the public with latest updates
FRENCH AND ENGLISH MANDATORY
5. Installation resort
Help the logistical team to put in place all brandings, tent, other set-ups
6. Priority lane
Check the entrance of special accesses (Guest zone,…)
Manage the priority lanes at the starts of the lifts
VOLUNTEER DEFINITIONWe define volunteering as any activity that involves spending time, unpaid, doing something that aims to benefit the environment or someone (individuals or groups) other than, or in addition to, close relatives. Central to this definition is the fact that volunteering must be a choice freely made by each individual.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE APPLYING
- Make sure you read the Volunteer Code of Conduct (French).
- You need to be at least 18 years old
- You don't need to be a good skier (except when mentioned)
- Travel expenses and accommodation will NOT be provided
- It is not guaranteed that you will be working for the task you have selected.
- 1 meal token and 2 drinks will be provided per working day
- French mandatory for FWT Chamonix, FWT and FWQ Verbier!!
- Merchandising package depending on the number of days worked
- Access to official parties
- 20% discount on FWT products on our webshop
- You will receive a first mail of pre-selection after the inscription deadline to let you know if you are pre-selected or not
- If you are pre-selected, you will be contacted to set an appointment by phone or Skype (max. 10 minutes) During the interview, you'll have to introduce yourself, tell your motivations to volunteer for the tasks you've applied and 3 key questions will be asked.
- The final decision will be sent to you by mail within the next 10 days